The patch the to the uploader has resolved the delays and failures experienced on Thursday and Friday. If your upload is still in an error state, please consider re-running CI on the commit in error.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We would note that only users of the legacy, v2 uploader, were affected. If you are using legacy v2 of the Codecov uploader, we strongly recommend upgrading to the v4 uploader via Bash: https://docs.codecov.io/docs/about-the-codecov-bash-uploader
You can see if you are using the legacy v2 uploader by searching your Codecov uploader output from CI and/or if you are using uploaders like Codecov Node v3.7.2.